Auras by Any Name
Instructor: Carol Hoeve
Time: Session 1: 11am - 2pm
( 2pm - 3pm Break )
Session 2: 3PM -5:40PM
This is an experiential workshop dedicated to teaching you to perceive the human aura by seeing, sensing and feeling it.
* What is an aura and how does it serve you?
* Do their colors or density hold answers to health issues or even past lives?
* What effects your aura and how does it affect you?
Carol will be helping you discover the answers to these question and more.
* In addition, Carol will be drawing an attendee's name from the hat to assist in the visual demonstrations.
* This volunteer will receive a chalk pastel sketch of their aura (a $75 value) free.